30 “Proven” Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress
WordPress is the biggest publishing platform and it powers more than 30% of all the websites on the planet. The top 15 ways to make money online blogging with WordPress are:
- Make money with Affiliate Marketing: Recommend a service or a product to all your audience by using special tracking links and then you will get a referral commission every time someone buys something after clicking your links.
- Display Google AdSense on WordPress: You can a script from Google directly to your website and start displaying ads; you will get paid anytime a visitor clicks on the ads.
- You can sell ads directly by using a WordPress Advertising Plugin, Google AdSense is easy to set up but the money you can make is always going to be limited.
- A way to monetize a blog is through some sponsorship because these works as they do on TV shows, so a company will pay you to represent their products.
- You can get paid to write reviews, just by trying some products related to your business and then writing about it.
- Making money online by flipping websites is always a good idea. You can build a WordPress blog and then selling it when it’s popular enough.
- Become a public speaker is a good way to make money; many bloggers are making a lot of money just by speaking at conferences or similar events.
- Your loyal fans are going to be willing to pay a small fee to read some of your exclusive content, so you can create a member’s only space with premium content.
- Creating a Private forum is also a great idea; members are going to have to pay to have access to these exclusive forums.
- Creating questions and answers community will help you to create a group that is motivated, highly engaged, and driven.
- Creating a niche or local directory might be very beneficial and useful because they can gather reviews of local businesses, giving topics, among others.
- Another great way to make money is by creating a paid job board. Any company that wants to advertise an open position to your audience is going to pay you to submit a listing.
- Instead of adding a job board, you can also create a WordPress event calendar with paid submissions.
- EBooks are also a great way for creating digital products, plus they are really simple to produce and write.
- Selling online courses is another fantastic way to make money online and they normally have a much higher price than the EBooks.
Other options are: Host a paid webinar, Offer some freelance services, start a consulting business, become a coach, Star Ecommerce Business with Woocommerce, create Online T-Shirt store, create an Amazon affiliate WordPress shop, create an online market website, make auctions website, create a job marketplace website, develop WordPress Plugins, Sell themes from WordPress, sell graphics on your WordPress site and accept donations.
Multi Award Winning Social Media Expert