How can you Create Personalized Content for Social Media Marketing
Adding personalized content to your social media is very important because at the end of the day doing this is a strategy where you create content and digital tools to deliver marketing experiences and specific information to all your audience and this includes your customers and prospects.
A very accessible method of personalized marketing is marketing automation, one example of this is when a prospect abandoned a shopping cart online and immediately you send them an email with personalized content trying to bring them back and based on their past actions.
Another form of personalized marketing which is a little bit more complex is when the content in a website change depending on who is accessing it so, depending on the person you can show specific products or content (based on the past behavior) or you can change the information that you are presenting or even the language, depending on the city or country where the person lives.
Social media and personalization are intrinsically related and this happens in any platform where you are giving your audience the chance to see your content. Personalization contains many aspects, for example, you can optimize an image that you use on Facebook and you need to do it before you share it on any other social media and you ensure the size for example and even you can alter the content.
Principal benefits of using personalization tools/Techniques:
- You can have a boost in engagement with your customers.
- It helps to increase brand consciousness.
- It will encourage shares.
- Helps to convert users into customers and to generate more leads.
- It will give you the chance to improve Facebook ad costs and relevance scores.
Now that you know the benefits that personalization can bring to your business, is important to know how to create personalized content and have a plan for your social media marketing. The basic steps are:
- Make research about your target audience. Is important to know to whom you are marketing on your social media because knowing exactly who your audience and customers are is the first step to start any marketing strategy.
- In order to manage your customer’s conversations, it’s important to choose the right social CRM. This is a key point because if you want to give your audience a personalized experience you need to market 1 to 1.
- Is important to create personalized content for your social media. When you are going to personalized content, you need to have a plan and a strategy, and to do it; you can use some tools and resources that will help you with that.
Is important to understand that personalization is today an integral part of marketing especially now when technology is evolving and customer’s behavior is changing all the time, so we can say that personalization isn’t an extra and is now part of your company’s strategies.
If you deliver personalized experiences to all your customers, it will help you to engage with them and obviously, will bring you more sales and profits for your business.
Award Winning Social Media Expert