How To Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
To Get Top Quality Leads
October 28th 2018
09:15 – 18:45 GMT
Holiday Inn London – Regent’s Park,
Carburton Street, London W1W 5EE
This event is for you if you want to enhance your social media presence using LinkedIn.
You will discover the following:
- Incredibly useful LinkedIn features you might not be using
- Features to get more business
- How to correctly upload your bio on LinkedIn to appear in searches
- How To optimise you profile
- How to customise your Personal URL on LinkedIn
- How to get your personal LinkedIn badge
- The importance of your profile image
- The formula for writing a magnetic headline and how to blog on LinkedIn
- How to get LinkedIn recommendations
- What does All-Stars status mean, and how can you achieve it?
- How to increase your profile with less than 500 connections in less than 28 days, and so much more
The event will take place on October 28th 2018
at Holiday Inn London – Regent’s Park, Carburton Street, London W1W 5EE
Susan Armstrong – SPEAKER
International Talent Development Expert, Speaker & Author
MGA Brown – SPEAKER
Author, Musician, Business Owner
“The Art of Gratitude”
Marva Johnson-Jones – SPONSOR
Insightful Coach | Author| Professional Speaker
Kostas Kapelas Msc – SPONSOR
Health Architect & Holistic Practitioner
Liu Yang – SPONSOR
Author of The Mother’s Manual
Check out what others say about past events:
As featured on Sky News
This event will over book so please register your ticket to avoid disappointment.
October 28th, Holiday Inn Hotel, Carburton St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 5EE
Speaker and Exhibitor Opportunities
Be a speaker, exhibitor and sponsor of Sharon Callix’s conference! Your business will benefit in numerous ways.
Find out more here:
What can I bring into the event?
Yourself. We will supply pens and note pads
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AwardWinningSocialMediaExpert
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring proof of registration for this event.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Please let us know if you are giving your ticket to someone else. We will need their details.
No experience necessary.
See you there x
* This is a free event and seats are limited – only VIP seating is guaranteed
Copyright © 2018. MakingMoneyUsingSocialMedia.com. All Rights Reserved.