Tik Tok is making huge waves all over the world and this application is known as Douyin in China. It has become one of the most downloaded apps among teenagers. The purpose is to record music or humour videos, with all kinds of effects and details, so if you still don’t know how to use it, you can follow this simple step guide to learn how to make videos in Tik Tok.
Millions of people, mostly young, are part of the Tik Tok community spend several minutes or hours watching videos shared by other people or recording interesting or meaningful videos every day. Similar to Instagram, but giving more focus to videos, Tik Tok is an application that unleashes the imagination so that if you feel creative, and you want to be able to record and post a video on Tik Tok, just follow these steps.
How to make videos in Tik Tok
Tik Tok is not only a great platform for sharing videos but also an easy-to-use music video maker. You can record a video, cut it, add special effects and choose the most suitable background music. It also offers the possibility to upload photos to create a video with animated slides.
To make your Tik Tok video, the first thing you have to do is download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and then install it on your smartphone.
- Open the app and click the white sign in the middle of its interface. You’ll be directed to an interface to access the app before using it. You can sign in with one of your social accounts.
- After logging in, click the “More” sign again. Click “Allow camera access”> “OK” and “Allow access to the microphone”> “Accept”.
- Click “Music” to add the song you want to include in your video.
- Click on the “Run” icon and you can preview the song.
- Now click the red option below the song to use it. You can also search for the song if you can’t find it in the interface where all the songs are.
- When it comes to creating your video you can record yourself while the music is playing or take photos of you.
- Once you’re done creating the video, you can click on the special effects option and you can choose the filter and other time effects to add.
- When you’re done, click the “Save” button in the top right corner.
- If you want to change the background music, click the “Select Sound” button.
- Click the “Volume” button if you need to adjust the volume of the soundtrack and the original sound.
- Click on the icon to save.
- Now you have to click “Next”. You can add the place, a Hashtag and make it public or set who can watch this video. Click “Publish” to post your video to the Tik Tok community
Mulit Award Winning Social Media Expert
Platinum Expert Author